Indonesian producer slightly cuts PE prices, keeps PP stable
When compared to the previous week, the latest offers remained stable for PP grades, except for PPBC injection, while the producer’s PE offers saw decreases of IDR150,000/ton ($10/ton).
The producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR17,940,000/ton ($1,228/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, IDR18,380,000/ton ($1,258/ton) for homo-PP film, IDR18,160,000 /ton ($1,243/ton) for BOPP, IDR 9,240,000/ton ($1,317/ton) for PPBC injection and IDR21,770,000/ton ($1,490/ton) for PPRC injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PE offers are at IDR17,650,000/ton ($1,208/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,520,000/ton ($1,268/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, and IDR 19,100,000/ton ($1307/ton) for HDPE film, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support