Indonesian producer starts week with LLDPE increase
They kept their prices stable for the rest of the PE products at $1510/ton for HDPE film, injection and pipe, and at $1550/ton for HDPE blow moulding, on an FD, cash basis. The producer also maintained their PP prices at $1450/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1510/ton for PP coating and BOPP, at $1510/ton for PP film, at $1570/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1590/ton for PP random copolymer injection with the same terms.
The source commented, “Demand is not great in the local market as buyers are hesitant to secure cargoes at higher levels. We hope that demand will improve in the near term in line with the approaching Ramadan month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence