Indonesian producer starts week with LLDPE increase
They kept their prices stable for the rest of the PE products at $1510/ton for HDPE film, injection and pipe, and at $1550/ton for HDPE blow moulding, on an FD, cash basis. The producer also maintained their PP prices at $1450/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1510/ton for PP coating and BOPP, at $1510/ton for PP film, at $1570/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1590/ton for PP random copolymer injection with the same terms.
The source commented, “Demand is not great in the local market as buyers are hesitant to secure cargoes at higher levels. We hope that demand will improve in the near term in line with the approaching Ramadan month.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF