Indonesian producer starts week with PP hikes
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at $1460/ton for raffia and injection, at $1510/ton for coating and BOPP, at $1500/ton for film, at $1580/ton for block copolymer injection and at $1590/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “We may consider exporting some of our stocks as local demand is not that strong at the moment.”
Meanwhile, the producer’s PE prices remain stable at $1550/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE blow moulding, at $1640/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1540/ton for HDPE film and injection and at $1510/ton for HDPE pipe, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce