Indonesian producer starts week with PP hikes
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at $1460/ton for raffia and injection, at $1510/ton for coating and BOPP, at $1500/ton for film, at $1580/ton for block copolymer injection and at $1590/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “We may consider exporting some of our stocks as local demand is not that strong at the moment.”
Meanwhile, the producer’s PE prices remain stable at $1550/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE blow moulding, at $1640/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1540/ton for HDPE film and injection and at $1510/ton for HDPE pipe, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa