Indonesian producer starts week with PP hikes
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at $1460/ton for raffia and injection, at $1510/ton for coating and BOPP, at $1500/ton for film, at $1580/ton for block copolymer injection and at $1590/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “We may consider exporting some of our stocks as local demand is not that strong at the moment.”
Meanwhile, the producer’s PE prices remain stable at $1550/ton for LLDPE film and HDPE blow moulding, at $1640/ton for LLDPE injection, at $1540/ton for HDPE film and injection and at $1510/ton for HDPE pipe, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high