Indonesian producer starts week with PP hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,450,000/ton ($1175/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at IDR15,720,000/ton ($1195/ton) for injection, to IDR15,940,000-16,010,000/ton ($1212-1217/ton) for film and at IDR16,270,000/ton ($1237/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices are at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1272/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,910,000/ton ($1438/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,190,000/ton ($1231/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1344/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds