Indonesian producer starts week with PP hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,450,000/ton ($1175/ton) for raffia and BOPP, at IDR15,720,000/ton ($1195/ton) for injection, to IDR15,940,000-16,010,000/ton ($1212-1217/ton) for film and at IDR16,270,000/ton ($1237/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices are at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1272/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,910,000/ton ($1438/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,190,000/ton ($1231/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR17,680,000/ton ($1344/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high