Indonesian producer starts week with additional hikes on local PP, PE
When compared to September 8, the producer increased its offers for all PE grades further by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton). For PP, the producer raised its offers by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for BOPP, by IDR260,000/ton ($20/ton) for PPRC, by IDR270,000/ton ($21/ton)for homo-PP raffia, injection and film and by IDR540,000/ton ($41/ton) for PPBC.
The producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1343/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,590,000/ton ($1462/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,790,000/ton ($1328/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,660,000/ton ($1393/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PP, the producer’s offers are reported at IDR17,500,000/ton ($1306/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR17,840,000/ton ($1332/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1343/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR17,790,000/ton ($1328/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,920,000/ton ($1338/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,190,000/ton ($1507/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures