Indonesian producer starts week with adjustments on PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,540,000/ton ($1164/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,750,000-15,820,000/ton ($1180-1185/ton) for film, at IDR15,680,000/ton ($1174/ton) for coating and at IDR15,480,000/ton ($1160/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,900,000/ton ($1415/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,240,000/ton ($1516/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,170,000/ton ($1436/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,590,000/ton ($1467/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and at IDR19,030,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets