Indonesian producer starts week with adjustments on PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,540,000/ton ($1164/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,750,000-15,820,000/ton ($1180-1185/ton) for film, at IDR15,680,000/ton ($1174/ton) for coating and at IDR15,480,000/ton ($1160/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,900,000/ton ($1415/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,240,000/ton ($1516/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,170,000/ton ($1436/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,590,000/ton ($1467/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and at IDR19,030,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months