Indonesian producer starts week with adjustments on PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,540,000/ton ($1164/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,750,000-15,820,000/ton ($1180-1185/ton) for film, at IDR15,680,000/ton ($1174/ton) for coating and at IDR15,480,000/ton ($1160/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,900,000/ton ($1415/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,240,000/ton ($1516/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,170,000/ton ($1436/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,590,000/ton ($1467/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and at IDR19,030,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe
- Tightness keeps European PVC firm; projections for Sept voiced