Indonesian producer starts week with further decreases
When compared to its latest price list, the producer applied reductions of IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, HDPE film, PP raffia and by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, HDPE pipe, PP injection and BOPP. The producer opted for larger decreases of IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) on PP film.
The producer’s new PE offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1198/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1348/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1183/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,640,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s new prices stand at IDR15,760,000/ton ($1182/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,090,000/ton ($1206/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR16,240,000/ton ($1218/ton) for PP film, at IDR16,450,000/ton ($1233/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia