Indonesian producer starts week with further decreases
When compared to its latest price list, the producer applied reductions of IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, HDPE film, PP raffia and by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, HDPE pipe, PP injection and BOPP. The producer opted for larger decreases of IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) on PP film.
The producer’s new PE offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1198/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1348/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1183/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,640,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s new prices stand at IDR15,760,000/ton ($1182/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,090,000/ton ($1206/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR16,240,000/ton ($1218/ton) for PP film, at IDR16,450,000/ton ($1233/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years