Indonesian producer starts week with further hikes on local PP, PE
According to the trader, the producer raised its offers by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for all PP and PE grades except for homo-PP film, which increased by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) from last week.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR16,700,000/ton ($1246/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR17,030,000/ton ($1270/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,180,000/ton ($1282/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1277/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,850,000/ton ($1257/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,390,000/ton ($1446/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR16,110,000/ton ($1202/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1352/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,180,000/ton ($1282/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market