Indonesian producer starts week with increases on local PP, PE
When compared to November 27, the producer increased its offers for HDPE by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) while keeping LLDPE grades steady. For PP, the producer raised its offers by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton)for homo-PP raffia and injection, film and PPRC, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for BOPP and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for PPBC.
The producer’s PP offers are currently standing at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1249/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1280/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1372/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,550,000/ton ($1439/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1283/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1430/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,320,000/ton ($1349/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR19,190,000/ton ($1413/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs