Indonesian producer starts week with increases on local PP, PE
When compared to November 27, the producer increased its offers for HDPE by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) while keeping LLDPE grades steady. For PP, the producer raised its offers by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton)for homo-PP raffia and injection, film and PPRC, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for BOPP and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for PPBC.
The producer’s PP offers are currently standing at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1249/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1280/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1372/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,550,000/ton ($1439/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are reported at IDR17,420,000/ton ($1283/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1430/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,320,000/ton ($1349/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR19,190,000/ton ($1413/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets