Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE decreases
The producer cut their local PP prices by IDR300,000/ton ($22/ton) for raffia and injection, by IDR220,000-290,000/ton ($16-21/ton) for film and by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for coating and BOPP. For PE, the producer implemented decreases of IDR700,000/ton ($51/ton) for LLDPE film, IDR690,000/ton ($50/ton) for HDPE film, IDR1,110,000/ton ($81/ton) for HDPE injection and IDR350,000/ton ($25/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and HDPE pipe while keeping their LLDPE injection prices stable from last week.
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,490,000/ton ($1056/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR14,980,000-15,050,000/ton ($1093-1098/ton) for film and at IDR14,770,000/ton ($1078/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR17,940,000/ton ($1309/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,700,000/ton ($1511/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1250/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,530,000/ton ($1280/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,390,000/ton ($1270/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,530,000/ton ($1425/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers