Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,670,000/ton ($1252/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1272/ton) for injection, at IDR17,030,000-17,230,000/ton ($1279-1294/ton) for film, at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1304/ton) for coating and at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1242/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,820,000/ton ($1338/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,000,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1298/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR18,770,000/ton ($1410/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand