Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,670,000/ton ($1252/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1272/ton) for injection, at IDR17,030,000-17,230,000/ton ($1279-1294/ton) for film, at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1304/ton) for coating and at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1242/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,820,000/ton ($1338/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,000,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1298/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR18,770,000/ton ($1410/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion