Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,670,000/ton ($1252/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1272/ton) for injection, at IDR17,030,000-17,230,000/ton ($1279-1294/ton) for film, at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1304/ton) for coating and at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1242/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,820,000/ton ($1338/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,000,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1298/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR18,770,000/ton ($1410/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?
- Modest availability from main PVC sources limits price drops in Turkey