Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,670,000/ton ($1252/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1272/ton) for injection, at IDR17,030,000-17,230,000/ton ($1279-1294/ton) for film, at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1304/ton) for coating and at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1242/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,820,000/ton ($1338/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,000,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1298/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR18,770,000/ton ($1410/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports
- Turkey’s PE, PP markets close November on weak footing, eyes on Plast Eurasia
- Jan expectations take shape amid opposing factors in Asian PVC markets
- Initial Dec PE, PP offers add to bearishness in China, SEA
- PP raffia downtrend shows no signs of easing in Vietnam
- European PS, ABS markets brace for further drops in Dec