Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,670,000/ton ($1252/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,940,000/ton ($1272/ton) for injection, at IDR17,030,000-17,230,000/ton ($1279-1294/ton) for film, at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1304/ton) for coating and at IDR16,540,000/ton ($1242/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices stand at IDR17,820,000/ton ($1338/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,000,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1298/ton) for HDPE film and injection and at IDR18,770,000/ton ($1410/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike