Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
When compared to their most recent levels, the producer increased their PE prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe while keeping their LLDPE offers stable. The producer’s PP offers were up by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for film and injection while their raffia and BOPP offers also rose by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton).
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,570,000/ton ($1314/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1279/ton) for raffia, IDR17,430,000/ton ($1303/ton) for injection, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1314/ton) for film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1304/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions