Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
When compared to their most recent levels, the producer increased their PE prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe while keeping their LLDPE offers stable. The producer’s PP offers were up by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for film and injection while their raffia and BOPP offers also rose by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton).
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,570,000/ton ($1314/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1279/ton) for raffia, IDR17,430,000/ton ($1303/ton) for injection, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1314/ton) for film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1304/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets