Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
When compared to their most recent levels, the producer increased their PE prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe while keeping their LLDPE offers stable. The producer’s PP offers were up by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for film and injection while their raffia and BOPP offers also rose by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton).
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,570,000/ton ($1314/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1279/ton) for raffia, IDR17,430,000/ton ($1303/ton) for injection, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1314/ton) for film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1304/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins