Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
When compared to their most recent levels, the producer increased their PE prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe while keeping their LLDPE offers stable. The producer’s PP offers were up by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for film and injection while their raffia and BOPP offers also rose by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton).
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,570,000/ton ($1314/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1279/ton) for raffia, IDR17,430,000/ton ($1303/ton) for injection, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1314/ton) for film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1304/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers