Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE hikes
When compared to their most recent levels, the producer increased their PE prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe while keeping their LLDPE offers stable. The producer’s PP offers were up by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for film and injection while their raffia and BOPP offers also rose by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton).
Accordingly, the producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1248/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,570,000/ton ($1314/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1279/ton) for raffia, IDR17,430,000/ton ($1303/ton) for injection, at IDR17,580,000/ton ($1314/ton) for film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1304/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull