Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE increases
According to the source, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1113/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,130,000-16,280,000/ton ($1133-1144/ton) for film, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1164/ton) for coating and at IDR16,280,000/ton ($1144/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,720,000/ton ($1315/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,160,000/ton ($1417/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,010,000/ton ($1336/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,160,000/ton ($1346/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East