Indonesian producer starts week with local PP, PE increases
According to the source, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1113/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,130,000-16,280,000/ton ($1133-1144/ton) for film, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1164/ton) for coating and at IDR16,280,000/ton ($1144/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,720,000/ton ($1315/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,160,000/ton ($1417/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,010,000/ton ($1336/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,160,000/ton ($1346/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use