Indonesian producer starts week with local PP increases
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,490,000/ton ($1035/ton) for raffia and injection, coating and BOPP and at IDR14,910,000/ton ($1065/ton) for film, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR17,340,000/ton ($1238/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,470,000/ton ($1461/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1222/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,240,000/ton ($1231/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1241/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,530,000/ton ($1394/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed