Indonesian producer starts week with revisions on PP, PE prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,760,000/ton ($1084/ton) for raffia, at IDR14,620,000/ton ($1074/ton) for injection, to IDR15,180,000-15,390,000/ton ($1115-1130/ton) for film and at IDR14,900,000/ton ($1094/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s local PE prices are at IDR16,310,000/ton ($1198/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,490,000/ton ($1358/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,040,000/ton ($1178/ton) for HDPE film and for HDPE injection and at IDR17,530,000/ton ($1287/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce