Indonesian producer starts week with revisions on PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,790,000/ton ($1080/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,200,000-15,340,000/ton ($1110-1120/ton) for film and at IDR14,920,000/ton ($1089/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1360/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,700,000/ton ($1511/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,810,000/ton ($1300/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,880,000/ton ($1305/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR18,500,000/ton ($1350/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,880,000/ton ($1451/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “Sentiment in the PP market remains bearish amidst ample supplies while demand is not showing any signs of improvement for the near term as buyers are mostly reluctant to make fresh purchases in anticipation of seeing lower levels. For PE, we maintained our offers as inventory levels are lower.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount