Indonesian producer starts week with revisions on PP prices
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR14,790,000/ton ($1080/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR15,200,000-15,340,000/ton ($1110-1120/ton) for film and at IDR14,920,000/ton ($1089/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1360/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,700,000/ton ($1511/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR17,810,000/ton ($1300/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,880,000/ton ($1305/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR18,500,000/ton ($1350/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,880,000/ton ($1451/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “Sentiment in the PP market remains bearish amidst ample supplies while demand is not showing any signs of improvement for the near term as buyers are mostly reluctant to make fresh purchases in anticipation of seeing lower levels. For PE, we maintained our offers as inventory levels are lower.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally