Indonesian producers announce domestic PVC prices for Dec
One domestic producer reported reducing their prices by $30-40/ton to $1070-1080/ton FD Indonesia, 30 days deferred payment. “Demand from the local market has picked up as most converters prefer promptly available materials given the ongoing softening trend in major global markets. We are only offering PVC k70 cargoes for export this month,” a producer source commented.
Meanwhile, another local producer said that they decreased their prices by $40-50/ton to $1080-1130/ton FD, cash. “We hear that local supplies are tight for VCM, although we are not having any trouble securing feedstock from our supplier,” a producer source stated.
Domestic PVC prices currently stand at $1066-1130/ton FD Indonesia, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets