Indonesian producers announce domestic PVC prices for Dec
One domestic producer reported reducing their prices by $30-40/ton to $1070-1080/ton FD Indonesia, 30 days deferred payment. “Demand from the local market has picked up as most converters prefer promptly available materials given the ongoing softening trend in major global markets. We are only offering PVC k70 cargoes for export this month,” a producer source commented.
Meanwhile, another local producer said that they decreased their prices by $40-50/ton to $1080-1130/ton FD, cash. “We hear that local supplies are tight for VCM, although we are not having any trouble securing feedstock from our supplier,” a producer source stated.
Domestic PVC prices currently stand at $1066-1130/ton FD Indonesia, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS