Indorama Ventures has record output, net profit up 57% in Q3
The company’s core earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) was up 16% on the year to THB7.5 billion ($213 million) in the July-September period thanks to increased integration and strategic expansions.
Indorama’s global petrochemicals production reached a record at 2.4 million tons in the July-September period, up 22% from a year earlier due to improved integration of feedstock production while PET production also rose 13% to 990,000 tons in the third quarter when compared to 987,000 tons in the previous quarter owing to higher utilization rates.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high