Indorama Ventures posts Q2 financial results
Indorama’s total production reached 1.8 million tons in this quarter, up 9% from a year earlier. PET sales dropped to THB34.6 billion ($984.4 million), down from THB38.6 billion ($1.1 billion) a year earlier while feedstock sales were down slightly from THB16.5 billion ($469.5 million) a year earlier to THB16.1 billion ($458.1 million) in the April-June period of the current year. Sales of fibers & yarns, meanwhile, posted a slight increase to THB18.6 billion ($529.2 million) in the second quarter, up from THB18.3 billion ($520.7 million) a year earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East