Industries Qatar’s net profit down 19% y-o-y in H1
In the second quarter, however, the company’s net profit climbed to QAR1.3 billion ($356.9 million), up QAR600 million in the first quarter on the back of improved sales volumes, higher PE prices and lower operating costs. Industries Qatar also reported that improved market dynamics and higher PE production improved the company’s sales.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months