Industries Qatar’s net profit plunges 25% in Q3
In the first nine months of the year, meanwhile, Industries Qatar reported a QAR3.83 billion ($1.05 billion) net profit, down 18.8% from the profit of QAR4.72 billion ($1.29 billion) reported a year earlier.
The decrease in net profit was led by lower sales prices for petrochemical products stemming from plunging crude oil prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe