Ineos Styrolution and Trinseo announce Dec PS, ABS offers in Europe
Trinseo also revealed its December PS offers with decreases of €120/ton ($136/ton) effective as of December 1, according to a statement on the company’s website.
This has been the second consecutive month that both producers applied smaller decreases than the monthly styrene drop. December styrene contracts fully settled down €150/ton ($170/ton) at €990/ton ($1125/ton) on Monday.
In Europe, butadiene contracts settled down €150/ton ($170/ton) at €925/ton ($1051/ton with recent parity) FD NWE, while monthly benzene contracts were also agreed sharply down by €151/ton ($171/ton) €542/ton ($616/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm