Ineos Styrolution and Trinseo announce December PS, ABS prices
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution announced its prices for December with increases valid as of December 1. The producer raised its prices by €105/ton ($125/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer also increased its ABS prices by €75/ton ($90/ton) from last month.
Trinseo, meanwhile, announced its new PS prices with increases matching styrene hikes both for GPPS and HIPS as of December 1 while the producer’s new ABS prices indicate €60/ton ($71/ton) increases. The producer also applied increases of €200/ton ($237/ton) for all grades of polycarbonate (PC) and €85/ton ($101/ton) for SAN, according to a statement on the company’s website.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan