Ineos Styrolution and Trinseo announce December PS, ABS prices
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution announced its prices for December with increases valid as of December 1. The producer raised its prices by €105/ton ($125/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer also increased its ABS prices by €75/ton ($90/ton) from last month.
Trinseo, meanwhile, announced its new PS prices with increases matching styrene hikes both for GPPS and HIPS as of December 1 while the producer’s new ABS prices indicate €60/ton ($71/ton) increases. The producer also applied increases of €200/ton ($237/ton) for all grades of polycarbonate (PC) and €85/ton ($101/ton) for SAN, according to a statement on the company’s website.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?