Ineos Styrolution and Trinseo announce December PS, ABS prices
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution announced its prices for December with increases valid as of December 1. The producer raised its prices by €105/ton ($125/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer also increased its ABS prices by €75/ton ($90/ton) from last month.
Trinseo, meanwhile, announced its new PS prices with increases matching styrene hikes both for GPPS and HIPS as of December 1 while the producer’s new ABS prices indicate €60/ton ($71/ton) increases. The producer also applied increases of €200/ton ($237/ton) for all grades of polycarbonate (PC) and €85/ton ($101/ton) for SAN, according to a statement on the company’s website.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures