Ineos Styrolution and Trinseo announce PS prices for April
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution announced its prices for April with decreases valid as of the 1st of April. The producer cut its prices by €220/ton ($235/ton) for GPPS with respect to March. As for HIPS, a change in prices for April was not disclosed.
Trinseo, meanwhile, announced its new April PS prices with comparatively smaller decreases to Europe as of yesterday. The producer cut its prices by €190/ton ($202/ton) for GPPS and HIPS compared to the March levels, according to a statement on the company’s website.
As anticipated earlier, producers approached the market with smaller decreases than that of the styrene decreases. April styrene contracts were fully settled with a hefty decrease of €275/ton ($293/ton) from March at €1375/ton ($1465/ton) FOB NWE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS