Ineos Styrolution announces Nov PS, ABS offers
Accordingly, the producer has issued €60/ton decreases for ABS while applying €70/ton decreases for their GPPS and HIPS prices.
Styrene barge contracts settled with a €90/ton decrease at €1160/ton whereas butadiene contracts were agreed down €100/ton from October at €800/ton FD NWE. In Europe, spot ACN prices were last reported at $1860/ton CIF NWE, meanwhile. This level indicates a cumulative increase of around $130-135/ton since early October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness