Ineos Styrolution announces Oct ABS offers
This came in line with the expectations suggesting that higher butadiene settlements for October and steep increases in the spot ACN markets will counterbalance the three-digit decreases in styrene contracts.
Styrene barge contracts for October were settled with a large decrease of €110/ton at €1250/ton whereas butadiene contracts were agreed up €125/ton from September at €900/ton FD NWE. October ACN contracts are awaited to be settled with increases given the latest spot gains, meanwhile.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia