Ineos Styrolution announces Oct ABS offers
This came in line with the expectations suggesting that higher butadiene settlements for October and steep increases in the spot ACN markets will counterbalance the three-digit decreases in styrene contracts.
Styrene barge contracts for October were settled with a large decrease of €110/ton at €1250/ton whereas butadiene contracts were agreed up €125/ton from September at €900/ton FD NWE. October ACN contracts are awaited to be settled with increases given the latest spot gains, meanwhile.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia