Ineos Styrolution announces Oct ABS offers
This came in line with the expectations suggesting that higher butadiene settlements for October and steep increases in the spot ACN markets will counterbalance the three-digit decreases in styrene contracts.
Styrene barge contracts for October were settled with a large decrease of €110/ton at €1250/ton whereas butadiene contracts were agreed up €125/ton from September at €900/ton FD NWE. October ACN contracts are awaited to be settled with increases given the latest spot gains, meanwhile.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness