Ineos Styrolution lifts force majeure on PS, ABS to Italy, Switzerland
The company had declared force majeure on its PS and ABS sales to Italy and Switzerland on September 15 as a result of the disrupted Karlsruhe-Basel railway line, which forced producers to shift their routes to road or inland shipping.
Soon after the transportation issues related to the closed railway tracks were normalized, Synbra also lifted its force majeure on EPS deliveries to Italy and Switzerland late last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- West African PP, PE markets remain strong in October
- European players evaluate impact of energy surcharge on polymer markets
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets