Ineos Styrolution lifts force majeure on PS, ABS to Italy, Switzerland
The company had declared force majeure on its PS and ABS sales to Italy and Switzerland on September 15 as a result of the disrupted Karlsruhe-Basel railway line, which forced producers to shift their routes to road or inland shipping.
Soon after the transportation issues related to the closed railway tracks were normalized, Synbra also lifted its force majeure on EPS deliveries to Italy and Switzerland late last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year