Ineos declares FM on ACN production in UK
The company had declared force majeure on its ACN production from the same site in the first half of March due to a technical issue, after which it was lifted in early April.
The recent force majeure is reportedly linked with the damage caused by the initial technical problem experienced in March and it is not yet known how long the plant will remain offline.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out
- Modest supply sends PVC prices to almost 5-month highs in Türkiye
- PP markets in Italy and West Europe edgy as supplies shrink, costs rise