Initial March MEG and PX contracts settle in Europe
The new MEG contract was agreed with a rollover from February at €1034/ton ($1087/ton) FD NWE. Spot MEG prices in Europe were last reported at around €910 ($957/ton) FCA NWE.
The new PX contract for March was also agreed with a rollover from February at €870/ton ($915) FD NWE. In the meantime, spot PX prices were reported at $815/ton FOB NWE in Europe.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years