Initial Mid-Eastern PE offers emerge for July in Turkey
A Middle Eastern producer’s new PE prices are reported at $1170-1180/ton for LDPE, $1110-1120/ton for LLDPE c4 film and $1090-1100/ton for HDPE film, CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. These prices represented decreases of $30-50/ton for LDPE, $30-40/ton for LLDPE and $20-30/ton for HDPE film.
Meanwhile, another regional producer started to offer Saudi Arabian HDPE film at $1090-1100/ton too with the same terms above. “PE activity is still muted as of early this week, with HDPE blow moulding performing weak, in particular,” opined a producer source.
Now eyes are on the upcoming announcements from a Saudi Arabian major amidst speculations that the producer will not have prompt HDPE film allocation for Turkey until August.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures