Initial Mid-Eastern PE offers emerge for July in Turkey
A Middle Eastern producer’s new PE prices are reported at $1170-1180/ton for LDPE, $1110-1120/ton for LLDPE c4 film and $1090-1100/ton for HDPE film, CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. These prices represented decreases of $30-50/ton for LDPE, $30-40/ton for LLDPE and $20-30/ton for HDPE film.
Meanwhile, another regional producer started to offer Saudi Arabian HDPE film at $1090-1100/ton too with the same terms above. “PE activity is still muted as of early this week, with HDPE blow moulding performing weak, in particular,” opined a producer source.
Now eyes are on the upcoming announcements from a Saudi Arabian major amidst speculations that the producer will not have prompt HDPE film allocation for Turkey until August.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December