Initial Nov PE, PP offers revealed from Saudi Arabia in Jordan
The producer’s new prices are reported at $1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1180/ton for LDPE film, at $1170/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1320/ton for PP random copolymer inj., all on CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis.
"Supplies are not ample, especially for HDPE film, while demand is low and the overall market activity is very slow when compared to the same period of the previous year," opined the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand