Initial Nov PE, PP offers revealed from Saudi Arabia in Jordan
The producer’s new prices are reported at $1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1180/ton for LDPE film, at $1170/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1320/ton for PP random copolymer inj., all on CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis.
"Supplies are not ample, especially for HDPE film, while demand is low and the overall market activity is very slow when compared to the same period of the previous year," opined the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets