Initial Nov PE, PP offers revealed from Saudi Arabia in Jordan
The producer’s new prices are reported at $1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1180/ton for LDPE film, at $1170/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1320/ton for PP random copolymer inj., all on CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis.
"Supplies are not ample, especially for HDPE film, while demand is low and the overall market activity is very slow when compared to the same period of the previous year," opined the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?