Initial November PE, PP offers start to emerge in Saudi Arabia
The trader reported that a Saudi major increased its offers by SAR37/ton ($10/ton) for PVC and by SAR150/ton ($40/ton) for PPRC pipe Type 3 while the producer implemented decreases of SAR75/ton ($20/ton) on its new offers for HDPE grades and LLDPE c4 film. The producer also maintained its offers for homo PP grades, HIPS, GPPS, PP random copolymer inj., PET bottle, LDPE film.
According to the trader’s report, the Saudi major’s new November PP and PE prices are standing at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR5063/ton ($1350/ton) for PPRC pipe Type 3, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for PPRC injection, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for LLDPE film, at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE injection, at SAR3450/ton ($920/ton) for PVC k67-68, at SAR3364/ton ($895/ton) for PET bottle, at SAR4988/ton ($1330/ton) for HIPS and at SAR4688/ton ($1250/ton) for GPPS, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Another Saudi producer, meanwhile, revealed their new homo PP offers to the country SAR56/ton ($15/ton) higher from October while the producer lowered their LLDPE c4 film offers for November shipment by SAR75/ton ($20/ton) from their last October levels. The producer also rolled over its HDPE film offers.
Currently, the producer’s new offers are standing at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo PP raffia and injection, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports