Initial Oct PP, PE offers from Mid-East emerge in SE Asia
The producer’s new offers indicate increases of $50/ton for HDPE and PPBC, $60/ton for LDPE and $70/ton for LLDPE when compared to its September levels, the trader reported.
The producer’s new October offers currently stand at $1210/ton for HDPE film, at $1270/ton for LLDPE film, at $1310/ton for LDPE film, at $1250/ton for PPBC injection, at $1310/ton for PPRC injection and at $1230/ton for homo-PP film, all on CIF Singapore, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets