Initial South Korean ABS prices emerge for April in Turkey
A trader reported receiving new ABS offers for a South Korean origin at $1720/ton for natural and $1950/ton for white grade CIF Turkey, cash no duty. “We attribute these increases to supply limitations,” he said.
Upstream, spot styrene prices in Asia have gained $10/ton on an FOB South Korea basis with respect to early March while butadiene costs surged $100/ton with the same terms over the same period, although prices have moderated for both products recently in the wake of softening crude oil costs.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce