Iran, Germany ink six MoUs to improve transport cooperation
Akhoundi stated that a German company has requested to take part in the work of two terminals in Chabahar Port.
Akhoundi reported, “We are now in talks with Germany’s Siemens for developing suburb transport in Tehran and Tabriz, as well as speeding up Tehran-Tabriz rail lines.” He was also optimistic that the negotiations would result in success.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?