Iran, Germany ink six MoUs to improve transport cooperation
Akhoundi stated that a German company has requested to take part in the work of two terminals in Chabahar Port.
Akhoundi reported, “We are now in talks with Germany’s Siemens for developing suburb transport in Tehran and Tabriz, as well as speeding up Tehran-Tabriz rail lines.” He was also optimistic that the negotiations would result in success.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets