Iran, Russia to agree on local currency use in mutual trade
The absence of branches of the local banks in the two countries and broker relations between the two parties were the main issues to be resolved. As part of the agreement that has initially been made, Russia will reportedly abolish the tariffs on exports of goods from Iran.
The reports also revealed that the new trade agreement involves increasing the trade volume between the two countries from $1.5 billion to $10 billion.
The central banks of the two countries will reportedly hold a meeting soon about the official date the agreement will be validated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing