Iran, Russia to agree on local currency use in mutual trade
The absence of branches of the local banks in the two countries and broker relations between the two parties were the main issues to be resolved. As part of the agreement that has initially been made, Russia will reportedly abolish the tariffs on exports of goods from Iran.
The reports also revealed that the new trade agreement involves increasing the trade volume between the two countries from $1.5 billion to $10 billion.
The central banks of the two countries will reportedly hold a meeting soon about the official date the agreement will be validated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?