Iran, Russia to agree on local currency use in mutual trade
The absence of branches of the local banks in the two countries and broker relations between the two parties were the main issues to be resolved. As part of the agreement that has initially been made, Russia will reportedly abolish the tariffs on exports of goods from Iran.
The reports also revealed that the new trade agreement involves increasing the trade volume between the two countries from $1.5 billion to $10 billion.
The central banks of the two countries will reportedly hold a meeting soon about the official date the agreement will be validated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures