Iran, Russia to agree on local currency use in mutual trade
The absence of branches of the local banks in the two countries and broker relations between the two parties were the main issues to be resolved. As part of the agreement that has initially been made, Russia will reportedly abolish the tariffs on exports of goods from Iran.
The reports also revealed that the new trade agreement involves increasing the trade volume between the two countries from $1.5 billion to $10 billion.
The central banks of the two countries will reportedly hold a meeting soon about the official date the agreement will be validated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe