Iran, Vietnam promise to increase trade to $2 billion
The leaders of both countries promised to increase their trade volume to $2 billion between the two countries and signed several deals on Thursday because of Iran’s aiming to jumpstart its economy following the removal of international sanctions. Rouhani had previously promised to improve relations with other countries during the election process.
Rouhani stated; “The two sides agreed to increase bilateral trade turnover to US$2 billion". Iran’s official IRNA news agency reported that Iran and Vietnam’s trade was worth $350 million last year.
Iran offers an important partnership to Vietnam in the fields of oil and gas industry and health and technology. Plus, Vietnam will have an opportunity to have a strong alliance with Iran in the Middle East with this step.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops