Iran, Vietnam promise to increase trade to $2 billion
The leaders of both countries promised to increase their trade volume to $2 billion between the two countries and signed several deals on Thursday because of Iran’s aiming to jumpstart its economy following the removal of international sanctions. Rouhani had previously promised to improve relations with other countries during the election process.
Rouhani stated; “The two sides agreed to increase bilateral trade turnover to US$2 billion". Iran’s official IRNA news agency reported that Iran and Vietnam’s trade was worth $350 million last year.
Iran offers an important partnership to Vietnam in the fields of oil and gas industry and health and technology. Plus, Vietnam will have an opportunity to have a strong alliance with Iran in the Middle East with this step.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?