Iran aims to establish FTAs with Afghanistan, Pakistan and Oman
Giving reference to a speech by Mojtaba Khosrowtaj, the head Iran’s Trade Promotion Organization (TPO) during a meeting, sources reported that Iran has plans to conduct robust and long-term commercial exchanges in different countries as Iranian manufacturing companies are currently operating productively in some countries.
The deputy minister of industry, mine and trade said Iran’s ties with Afghanistan, Pakistan and Oman held a great significance and TPO was moving towards the establishment of specialized desks in order to take advantage of each region’s strength for exports.
Exports from Sistan and Baluchestan reportedly reached USD483 million in total last year, surpassing the target that was set at USD440 million.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high