Iran and Italy to strengthen petrochemical ties
Italian Foreign Minister Gentioloni, meanwhile, commented that a new period of cooperation has started between the two countries following their meeting with the Iranian minister. The minister stated that Italy is planning to cooperate with Iran in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries and is also willing to produce equipment for Iran’s oil industry.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa