Iran and Japan to strengthen oil and petrochemical ties
Zanganeh stated that there were no specific oil fields discussed to be developed in the meeting, however, the minister said that Iran is willing to cooperate with Japanese companies following the anticipated removal of sanctions on the country. Zanganeh also stated that Iran is willing to increase the volume of crude oil exports to Japan.
The Japanese delegation consisted of economy minister Daishiro Yamagiwa alongside 21 Japanese oil, energy, industry, and finance companies including JGC, Mitsubishi, Mitsui, JX Nippon and Showa Shell.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount