Iran asks India to pay its oil debt
India’s payment will be 45% in rupees through UCO Bank in the form of goods and commodities while the rest of the payment, due in dollars or euros, are currently tied up in the banking system waiting for the relaxation of sanctions before payments can be transferred.
For new payments in rupees, however, Iran is planning to open a new account at a different Indian bank so that future payments can be made to an interest-bearing account.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount