Iran begins petrochemical talks with Austria and Italy
Fadaei Dolat pointed to ongoing petrochemical projects in Asalouyeh and Mahshahr ports and another project to be established in the Port of Chabahar, adding that complementary industries also need to be developed in line with upstream petrochemical industries in these areas.
Fadaei Dolat announced that negotiations with Chinese, Indian, Austrian and Italian companies have started on establishing joint ventures to attract Asian and European investors to provide technical knowledge and modern technologies for the expansion of complementary industries.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets