Iran begins petrochemical talks with Austria and Italy
Fadaei Dolat pointed to ongoing petrochemical projects in Asalouyeh and Mahshahr ports and another project to be established in the Port of Chabahar, adding that complementary industries also need to be developed in line with upstream petrochemical industries in these areas.
Fadaei Dolat announced that negotiations with Chinese, Indian, Austrian and Italian companies have started on establishing joint ventures to attract Asian and European investors to provide technical knowledge and modern technologies for the expansion of complementary industries.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem