Iran begins petrochemical talks with Austria and Italy
Fadaei Dolat pointed to ongoing petrochemical projects in Asalouyeh and Mahshahr ports and another project to be established in the Port of Chabahar, adding that complementary industries also need to be developed in line with upstream petrochemical industries in these areas.
Fadaei Dolat announced that negotiations with Chinese, Indian, Austrian and Italian companies have started on establishing joint ventures to attract Asian and European investors to provide technical knowledge and modern technologies for the expansion of complementary industries.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East