Iran begins petrochemical talks with Austria and Italy
Fadaei Dolat pointed to ongoing petrochemical projects in Asalouyeh and Mahshahr ports and another project to be established in the Port of Chabahar, adding that complementary industries also need to be developed in line with upstream petrochemical industries in these areas.
Fadaei Dolat announced that negotiations with Chinese, Indian, Austrian and Italian companies have started on establishing joint ventures to attract Asian and European investors to provide technical knowledge and modern technologies for the expansion of complementary industries.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers