Iran doubles petchem exports to Europe
Production Control Manager of NPC, Ali Mohammad Bosaghzadeh stated, “Currently, Iran’s petrochemical exports are being deployed to the western and eastern European states like Germany, Britain and Hungary”.
He also noted that that Iran exports a large part of its petrochemical products to India, China, South Korea and Far East and Iran is making an effort to increase its exports to Africa.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins