Iran doubles petchem exports to Europe
Production Control Manager of NPC, Ali Mohammad Bosaghzadeh stated, “Currently, Iran’s petrochemical exports are being deployed to the western and eastern European states like Germany, Britain and Hungary”.
He also noted that that Iran exports a large part of its petrochemical products to India, China, South Korea and Far East and Iran is making an effort to increase its exports to Africa.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?