Iran doubles petchem exports to Europe
Production Control Manager of NPC, Ali Mohammad Bosaghzadeh stated, “Currently, Iran’s petrochemical exports are being deployed to the western and eastern European states like Germany, Britain and Hungary”.
He also noted that that Iran exports a large part of its petrochemical products to India, China, South Korea and Far East and Iran is making an effort to increase its exports to Africa.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets