Iran in talks to begin petrochemical exports to Europe
Mahdavi also reportedly said that currently they have no difficulty in exporting petrochemical products to Europe despite obstacles including insurance limitations, currency transfer issues as well as supply of ships.
Iran aims to increase its petrochemical output to 129 million tons in the period of 2016-2021 while the country’s petrochemical production is also expected to reach 62 million tons by the end of the current Iranian year beginning on March 21.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe